What can we help you with today?
Welcome to the Help Center
Submit a ticket, check the status of a ticket, or check out some of the self help articles below for more information about response times. You can also shoot us a message if you have any questions. We’ll be happy to help.
Collaboration Made Easy
ITGuys’s loving and knowledgeable Support Team provides fast, friendly help via email around the clock, Monday morning through Friday evening (Mountain time). Premium members also have access to live chat support during US business hours. For SmartSupport and Premium members, we also provide limited support during weekends and holidays (see more info below).
We’re focused on getting your issues resolved quickly.
Receive up to the minute updates on the status of your ticket.
Focusing on email support allows us to efficiently serve our community while keeping costs down, which is one of the reasons why ITGuys Remote, SmartSupport, and Premium plans are so inexpensive compared to other professional IT Support Providers
Resolved in 24 hours
Or less. When you need to be up and running yesterday.
Submit a ticket
Let us know how we can help to get started.
Initial Response Times
When you contact us, you can expect a first response within these timeframes, depending on your membership level. All times are in U.S. Mountain.
- 24-hour support from Monday until Friday at 5 p.m.
- First response in 1 hour or less during these times
- On weekends and holidays, we’ll reply within 24 hours
- First response in 4 hours or less
- Chat support while you set up and stream your event during US business hours
- Support during U.S. Business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain)
ASAP! (Usually within 24 hours)
TIP: Contact us from the email address associated with your Remote, SmartSupport, or Premium account to receive priority support. Reaching out through our Contact Form ensures that we will respond as quickly as humanly possible.
Follow-up response rate
The first response may open a can of technological worms, follow-up responses sometimes take longer. Remote, SmartSupport, and Premium member cases always get priority.
Especially tricky issues may need to be reassigned to a support specialist. Our specialists will resolve your issue as swiftly as possible, but that could take up to a few days, especially if your issue requires input from ITGuys developers.
You are welcome to reply to any open case to request an update.
We provide limited support over the following U.S. holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Third Monday in January)
- Presidents Day (Third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (on or around July 4)
- ITGuys Summer Retreat (Third Friday of August)
- Labor Day (First Monday of September)
- Columbus Day (Second Monday of October)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Fourth Wednesday / Thursday / Friday in November)
- Christmas Eve through New Year’s (December 24 through January 2)
Chat with us
Call, Chat, Email, even text. We’re here to help around the way you work best.
Keep in Touch
The best way to stay current with news about ITGuys is to read our blog! Not only is it a thrilling literary masterpiece, it’s also where we update the community with news about ITGuys. You can subscribe for weekly updates via email on the blog’s homepage.
If you have a question that was not answered here, please send our friendly support team a note via our handy Contact Form. Your feedback helps us continue to work better for you.