This role requires someone who is outgoing, has excellent communication skills, enjoys working with a successful team, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, testing experience, task management skills, and root cause analysis abilities.
- Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of experience and technical certifications is required.
- 1 year experience required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be positive and upbeat (no negativity allowed).
- Must be professional and courteous.
- Must be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Must have great phone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have great attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Screens and diagnoses client PCs and servers.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting and support.
- Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of Windows and Apple based applications and relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This position also requires a skills evaluation, and background check.